Young Parent Support and Adolescent Sexuality Education
The Young Parent Support program provides young parents or individuals that are pregnant with support and education related to child birth and parenting, understanding healthy child development, sexual health, and assistance with family planning.
- Young mothers and fathers
- Youth who are pregnant or at risk of becoming pregnant, and/or young parents under the age of twenty-four who live in Southern Worcester County (Bellingham, Blackstone, Brimfield, Charlton, Douglas, Dudley, Franklin, Holland, Hopedale, Medway, Mendon, Milford, Millville, Northbridge, Oxford, Southbridge, Sturbridge, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, Wales and Webster).
- Youth on the LGBTQ spectrum
Overview of Services
Case Managers assist participants in the Young Parent Support program with:
- access to and support with navigating the landscape of new and current parent challenges
- first time teen pregnancy and subsequent pregnancies
- risk of pregnancy and prevention education
- budgeting and life skills
- support in accessing medical, housing, transportation, and educational needs
- mental health and substance abuse issues
- positive parenting education and coaching.
The Young Parent Support program is free and mobile – help is available to youth in school, at home, or in the community.
Referrals can be made by participants, parents, school personnel, medical providers, mental health practitioners, and any other behavioral health professionals. For more information about the program and referral processes, please contact:
Our Central Referral Department at 1- 855-496-8462 (1-855-4YOUINC) or email@example.com.