Find out about the few spots we have open in our warm and nurturing Early Learning Center.
The Early Learning Center offers a stimulating, hands-on curriculum that incorporates social-emotional, physical, science, math, social studies, the arts, and language and literacy activities. Our curriculum includes goals and objectives in all areas of development. It honors and respects the diverse backgrounds that families bring to the center. Activities each day are a combination of small and large group activities, independent play and exploration, quiet activities, and guided learning activities.
- A safe nurturing learning environment
- Newly renovated space
- Gross motor skills room
- Highly trained licensed educators
- Infant/toddler preschool
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) educators
- Early literacy activities
- Licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care
- Massachusetts Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) Level 2 Rated