RSVP Volunteers of Central Massachusetts
Use the skills and talents you’ve learned over the years – or develop new ones – while serving in a variety of volunteer activities within your community.
RSVP Volunteers of Central Massachusetts shows you how you can apply the skills and wisdom you’ve acquired throughout your life to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
RSVP is one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over.
Concerned about the children in your community?
Become an advocate for a child in court, support children’s literacy, or tutor at a homework center.
Nutrition & Hunger
Concerned about hunger in your community?
Work in a community garden, a food pantry, or collect and distribute food.
Health & Wellness
Concerned about the well being of seniors in your community?
Be a Hospice Team Member, read on radio for the vision impaired, and assist with fitness and balance training.
Concerned about your community?
When you join RSVP, you are part of a national effort to make an impact in local communities!
Ask us about joining the Fraud Brigade or becoming a Fraud Squad Player.
RSVP’s Senior Fraud HelpLine
The Senior Fraud Prevention Initiative helps seniors recognize, resist, and report fraud.
When calling the HelpLine, you will find a peer who may have had a similar experience to yours. You will speak with a person trained and knowledgeable about what to do next; a confidante who cares about your fears.
RSVP’s Senior Fraud HelpLine receives calls from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. Monday through Friday.
The Fraud Squad Players
The Fraud Squad Players are a group of volunteer actors who are members of the AmeriCorps Seniors’ RSVP. They travel to different senior centers and senior living facilities in the Worcester County area and educate their peers on the warning signs and manipulative ways scams and frauds present themselves. From Impostor Scams to Financial Exploitation, the Fraud Squad Players bring an engaging twist to educating the community on how to avoid getting scammed. Through educating, viewers are able to recognize scams quicker, resist the urge to fall victim to these scams and report scams to the proper agencies. The Fraud Squad Players want the community to know that they are not alone in the fight against scams and the RSVP Senior Fraud Helpline (1-800-297-9760) is always here to assist with any questions or concerns you might have. Together, we will protect our seniors’ hard earned money and their quality of life.
Schedule and Locations:
- 4/21/22 10:30am - Auburn Senior Center 4 Goddard Drive, Auburn
- 4/27/22 9:00am - Greendale YMCA (Greendale Men's Club) 100 Shore Drive, Worcester
- 5/4/22 10:30am - Charlton Senior Center 37 Main Street, Suite #7, Charlton
- 5/11/22 12:30pm - Bolton Senior Center 600 Main Street, Bolton
- 5/18/22 10:30am - Worcester Senior Center 128 Providence Street, Worcester
- 5/24/22 11:00am - North Brookfield Senior Center 29 Forest Street, North Brookfield
- 6/1/22 10:30am - Fitchburg Senior Center 14 Wallace Avenue, Fitchburg
- 6/14/22 10:00am - Holden Housing Authority 9 Flagler Drive, Holden
- 6/23/22 10:30am - Mendon Senior Center 62 Providence Street, Mendon
- 6/30/22 10:00am - Greenwood Gardens 337 Greenwood Street, Worcester