Family Support Centers
Empowering and Educating Families on their Journeys in Support of Loved Ones with Disabilities
Seven Hills is the go-to source for families supporting a loved one with a disability. Our three Family Support Centers in Massachusetts provide information and referral services to a vast array of resources and activities geared toward helping people with disabilities and their families lead full lives in their communities.
Through family trainings, networking events and connections to community resources, the Family Specialists at Seven Hills respond with a collaborative, person-centered approach. With an emphasis on cultural-competency, families work with our professional specialists to create an individual/family action plan. The three Family Support Centers are a hub for families who use the space for social activities, education opportunities or to work one-on-one with our specialists.
At the Family Support Centers, our expertise includes:
- Individualized support and advocacy
- Education on systems of care and funding
- Information and referral
- DESE/DDS wrap-around services
- Agency with Choice self-directed funding model
- Community Connections, sports & recreation
- Friendship and relationship-building
- Transition to adult supports
- Assistive Technology