Families are their Child’s Best Advocates
Public Policy & Advocacy Resources
Capitol Connection provides up-to-the-minute information on federal child care policy, tailored for CCR&Rs.
- Download The White House’s Plan for Increasing Access to High-Quality Early Childhood Education in Massachusetts.
Because of our commitment to quality child care and early education, Child Care Resources is a member of Child Care Aware of Massachusetts.
Downloads and Resources
- Child Care Aware of America is our nation’s leading voice for child care. We work with more than 600 state and local Child Care Resource and Referral agencies to ensure that families in every local community have access to quality, affordable child care.
- Mapping the Gap: Examining Child Care Supply & Demand Across the Country - Explore Massachusetts' interactive story map
- Child Care in America: 2012 State Fact Sheet Massachusetts
- Parents and the High Cost of Child Care: 2012 Report
- Become a State Parent Leader
- Parent Leader Toolkit
- Parent Leader Blog
Parent Advocacy Information
Copyright NACCRRA 2010 – All rights reserved | 1515 N. Courthouse Rd, 11th fl, Arlington, VA 22201 | p.703-341-4100
Springfield Area Location Drop Box
Instructions: Use the parking lot located between Central Street and Westfield Street (Rte 20). Continue down walkway between Walgreens and the Police Station towards back entrance of 95 Elm Street. The labeled drop box is located to the right of the blue awning and is attached to the building.