Just imagine the possibilities….
Being a part of one of the largest health and human services organizations in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, means there are endless opportunities for professional growth. Seven Hills Foundation & Affiliates employs over 3600 individuals who work at over 160 locations. The diversity and array of services we provide to 28,000 individuals and families throughout MA and RI allows us to offer our staff a variety of professional opportunities. At Seven Hills, we welcome those individuals who share our passion for helping and empowering others and who can contribute towards our mission of "Promoting and encouraging the empowerment of people with significant challenges so that each may pursue their highest possible degree of personal well-being and independence." If you are seeking a rewarding career and are ready to learn, grow and serve, we invite you to submit an application for employment.
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. As such, Seven Hills offers a generous benefits package to meet the individual and family needs of our employees. Our benefits* include:
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Vacation Cash Out
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Tax Deferred Annuity/403b Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement/Remission
- Professional Conferences and Seminars
- Employee Recognition and Service Awards
- Corporate College and e-Learning Opportunities
- Emerging Leaders Program
- Professional Development Opportunities/Career Paths
- President's Fund for Staff Emergencies
- Employee Holiday Giving Tree
* Benefits may vary based on work status/hours of work.
If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities at Seven Hills, contact Charlene Duncan in the Human Resources Department at [email protected], 508.983.1321 or visit our job postings on the Career Opportunites page and apply on-line.