We’re Here to Help You Through Life’s Stressful Moments!
Family Services of Central Massachusetts has been providing Counseling Services to the greater Worcester Community for decades. Our professional and experienced team of Licensed Clinicians and Clinical Interns has been helping individuals to cope with stressful life events and address many concerning situations such as:
- Physical, Emotional or Sexual Abuse
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Job-related Stress
- Death of a Loved One
- Parenting Difficulties
Today’s families are different than previous generations. They face greater pressures and more challenging problems. More and more parents and children are trying to adjust to the often traumatic changes brought on by separation and divorce.
We make it our aim to assist Families, Couples and Individuals who are seeking help to be able to identify goals and potential solutions to problems which cause turmoil. We work on improving communication and coping skills; strengthening self-esteem; and promoting behavior change and optimal mental health.
Our Services Include:
- Individual, family, and couple’s therapy
- Divorce adjustment services
- Family mediation and consultation
- Parenting workshop
- Consultation and referrals
- Day and evening appointments
- Counseling from experienced, licensed, master’s degree clinicians
- Parents Apart, a five hour, court approved education program designed to assist parents in helping children through divorce
If you would like more information or you are interested in making an appointment to see how one of our experienced, licensed, master’s degree clinicians can assist you or a loved one please contact us by phone or email.