Destination Seven Hills
Jump Start Your Career Here!
For more than 67 years, Seven Hills and its diverse and exceptional staff have been caring for people of all ages with disabilities and life challenges in areas that include education, behavioral health, skilled nursing, and community supports.
Seven Hills supports every person with the mission to see the posibilities, believe in their abilities, and achieve their dreams. We encourage our staff to do the same.
Join us—and reach for the stars at Seven Hills!
- Airfare expenses covered
- Relocation assistance (stipend)
- Subsidized housing
- Transportation to and from work
- Comprehensive training
- Full program integration
- Community connections
- New Student Loan Repayment Benefit Help pay down your student debt
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance 30-day waiting period for new-hire enrollment.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental Insurance 30-day waiting period for new-hire enrollment.
- Accrued Time Benefits 3 weeks vacation for full-time employees to start.
- Sick Time All employees earn 1 hour of sick time for every 30 hours worked.
- 11 Paid Holidays Per calendar year. Time-and-a-half pay for essential workers.
- Personal Days Up to 3 personal days a year for full time employees.
- Vacation Cash-Out Eligibility to cash out portion of accrued vacation time.
- Tuition Reimbursement/Remission Eligibility after introductory period.
- Various Types of Leave School Involvement Leave, Family Medical Leave Act, bereavement, military & personal leave.
- Flexible Spending Account FSAs allow you to set aside pre-tax money to cover medical expenses & Dependent Care.
- Life Insurance/Long Term Disability (LTD) Life insurance: 1 times annual base salary LTD: 60% of normal weekly earnings while disabled, after 90-day elimination period.
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan Contribution match upon completion of 1 year.
- rapid! PayCard® Prepaid visa debit card for direct deposit; funds are immediately available on pay day.
- Morgage Program Reduced down payment on mortgages (3-5%)
The mission of Seven Hills Foundation and its Affiliates is to promote and encourage the empowerment of people with significant challenges so that each may pursue their highest possible degree of personal well-being and independence.