All of us at Seven Hills Foundation & Affiliates must follow the established guidelines, following CDC protocols to keep each other and the individuals we support safe and healthy. The proper use of masks is a vital part of slowing the spread of COVID-19 when combined with everyday preventive actions and social distancing in public settings.
How to Protect others by wearing a mask:
•Wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth to help protect others in case you’re infected with COVID-19 but don’t have symptoms
• Wear a face covering in public settings when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when it may be difficult for you to stay six feet apart
• Wear a face-covering correctly for maximum protection
• Don’t put the face-covering around your neck or up on your forehead
• Don’t touch the face covering, and, if you do, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer to disinfect
Show us That #WearingIsCaring
Email us your best Mask Selfie!
• Wear a mask • Throw on some Seven Hills Swag • Snap a Picture •Send it to us or tag on us social media!