The Virtual Bigger Dipper Fundraiser: Over $40,000 raised for kids!
This year’s eBigger Dipper was held VIRTUALLY, keeping everyone safe, yet making sure everyone who participated was still able to enjoy local ice cream, all while reaching our goal to raise over $40,000 for our kids! All proceeds go right to our programs at Children’s Friend, an affiliate of Seven Hills Foundation that support children and families through mental health counseling, in-home therapy, adoption and family services, early childhood and education, and grief support.
Thank you to our Participating Ice Cream Vendor Sponsors:
- Robbie’s Place • 790 Southbridge Street, Auburn, MA
- Janine’s Frostee • 149 East St, Ware, MA
- Cool Licks • 325 Pleasant St, Worcester, MA
- Gibby’s Ice Cream • 50 Sunderland Rd, Worcester, MA
- Berry Fusion Frozen Yogurt • 807 Pleasant St, Worcester, MA
- Pinecroft Ice Cream • 539 Prospect St, West Boylston, MA
- CoCo’s Tropical Ice • 1 A Swanson Rd, Auburn, MA
- Swirls & Scoops • 68 Worcester St, North Grafton, MA
- Dairy Queen Grill & Chill of West Boylston • 328 W Boylston St, West Boylston, MA
- Froze Zone • 184 W Boylston St, West Boylston, MA
- Christopher’s Homemade Ice Cream • 22 West St, Millbury, MA
Thank You Advocates and Friends:
Alliance Energy LLC
Al's Rubbish Removal & Container Service
Bay State Savings Bank
Berkshire Bank Foundation
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
Bob's Discount Furniture
Cutting Edge Promotional Products
Knights of Columbus
People's United Bank
Reliant Medical Group
RSC Insurance Brokerage, Inc.
Wegman's Food Markets, Inc.